الاثنين، 15 نوفمبر 2010

Observing



I don’t know what made me want to write this…maybe too many thoughts that needs a place where I can put them and watch…sorry Observe…It took me few minutes to take this Decision …Observing…
I started to look to my life since the day I was born…me growing…changing…learning…everything, too many events passed by tears, laughter, and work…hard times and good times.

I remember me when I was less than 50 cm tall…then I look at me now 175 cm:D:D…Weird thinking I know:D but it was all above my imagination how could HE make this…that’s only when I thought about my size!! What if I looked around me…the sun and the skies…the air we breathe…that seeds that grow trees…my cactus that grew a flower for just ONE hour (I remember that day I was crying then I found my grandma calling on me...”Mai, bosy heya el sabara di betala3a ward???!!”) I was amazed I felt that this is HIS sign for me…that everything in life is meant to be…it is arranged that way…everything will be ok if we work for that and wait..

I remember when I cried that day…when I was very annoyed and saying everything isn’t going well then just after it I remember me smiling saying thank god this happened or I wouldn’t have been smiling now
HE loves us…everything here is created for us but I don’t think we know this well, When your friend is in pain that’s a sign for you to learn from, When you are in pain that’s to prevent you from something even worse...
With a smile on my face I take deep breathe…I do Believe…Sub7an Allah:)

Inspired me through this:

Soorat Al Shar7
{أَلَمْ نَشْرَحْ لَكَ صَدْرَكَ(1)وَوَضَعْنَا عَنكَ وِزْرَكَ(2)الَّذِي أَنقَضَ ظَهْرَكَ(3)وَرَفَعْنَا لَكَ ذِكْرَكَ(4)فَإِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا(5)إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا(6)فَإِذَا فَرَغْتَ فَانصَبْ(7)وَإِلَى رَبِّكَ فَارْغَبْ(8) }.

“Kung Fu Panda”…I think you should watch it

A message my cousin sent to me…Noureen, thank you

Mai Ali
January 2009

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق