الأربعاء، 17 نوفمبر 2010

Colors


I've a serious problem with colors!!.. I've always heard people saying life is either black or white as a sign of being fair and just; but I discovered that its not that way I used to think and it will never be only black and white!..and that is my problem


Bas fe3lan mesh ba7eb el lon da! I decided to look at things with different colors rather than black and white!...to see things colorful and accept things and people as they are!...without categorizing

Actually this was done before in my subconscious for example the purple color has always represented Nayera Farouk !! (m3rfsh eshm3na ) heya

So let me talk with them!...colors

Blue: I have always felt you’re special...I think that’s why you’re special to me...ba7es enak mawgood fe kol 7eta aghlb el mesa7at lonha azr2!...el sama wel ba7r! w 7agat keteer...simply I feel comfortable when you’re there

Pink: Many people think you’re my favourite I know sometimes you’re jelous from Blue! But don’t be...cuz YOU are very special to me:)...when I’m happy I always say " I’m in the pinky mood


Orange: enta betfakarny be mami AWI!...You’re her favourite! That’s why I feel you’re as warm as a mother with her child

Yellow: ana asfa bas fe3lan ana mesh ba7ebak!!! W men kotr mana mesh ba7ebak wana soghira kan nefsy el nas fel 3azza telbs asfar!!! (cuz I thought en da aw7sh lon fe nazary!)...Akeed el mawdoo3 mesh 3eib feek:)..bas fih 7aga feya ana tkhleeni m7bksh

Red: howa enta bel nesbali lon Masr!...sebak b2a enhom beylbsoook yom el valentine w yom match el ahly!...bas enta lon leeh waqaro...I DO RESPECT YOU whatever homa bey2olo 3alik eih aw beyrbtook be eih

Brown: ana mesh b3rf at3amel m3ak!:)...kol el nas bet3rf tl2eelak 7al ana mesh b3rf!...kol el nas bet3rf telbsk emta w telbs m3ak alwan eih:D...ana mesh b3rf :)...Ana asfa m3lsh:)...bas khaleek 3aref eny 3arfa ahmeyetak

Green: le7ad fatra oryba awy kont ba2ool ana 3omry mahlbs akhdar! W ana mesh shagra!!...bas awel markzt shwaia la2eit en ana ezay ma3ndeesh 7aga lonha akhdar:)... la2eit ezay ana m3rfksh men zaman

El ko7ly: zaman makontsh bafhmk y3ne ba7es en da loon maloosh lazma! w lon uniform el madrsa...bas b3d keda ektshft enak brdo BLUE

Gray: bel rghm men enak to3tabar fel nos bein (according to kalame eli fo2) w mesh 7a2ane!...bas ymkn da 3shan el nas ma7wltsh tfhmk!...enta 3amel 7aga mesh ay 7ad by3rf ye3mlha...enta fel NOS...3amel balance sa7 ya3ny

Purple: You’re very deep!...w lon khabees keda!:D far7an bas le gowa!...You’re the mix between Pink and Blue

I decided to see my life that way
Accept things and people that way

Fee Alwan keteeeer awy! Bas eli faddy yetal3ha w ye3rfha kwais!...w ye2balha zay maheya


Mai Ali
December 2009

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق