الأحد، 27 مارس 2011

I am Light


Words of Wisdom from Louise

I am Light
I am far more than any problem.. I am the solution
My willingness to change creates miracles in my life
I am willing to love and appreciate myself
I move beyond all limitations
I can overcome anything
I am willing to forgive
I choose to enjoy each precious day
I have the tools I need to help myself
I am part of the family love
I am blessed with a special, precious gift
I make choices with inner wisdom & love
I live in harmony with everyone
I am at peace with the rhythm and flow of life
I nourish my system with love
I support myself and others
As I live the truth as I see it
I am willing to forgive
I am willing to love
I am light
I am spirit

I found this written on a piece of paper in my old wallet with a good handwriting that says
"
From : Rana Tarek.. I hope you always keep it with you, Read it when you're down & when you're high.. and always BE THE LIGHT
:)

2008
"
I am no superman but I am one human being who believes that every human can be the Light
Thank YOU my friend

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق